This year Emily was finally willing and able to participate in the procession of baby Jesus to the manger.As you all know this is the tradition that we carry on that my mother started long ago. Emily was Mary, she so excited. Her brother was not going to be left out since all the kids were dressed as Mary, Joseph, three kings and shepards. Matthew was a shepard, but he wanted a baby too. I tried to settle him with a stuffed animal but that would not work. As the family stared to sing "Away in a Manger" he was ready to follow sissy, without a baby. Emily did a great job and gently placed the baby under the Christmas Tree in the manger. We sang lots of songs off key, as usual,(without mom to lead us) ate lots of delicious food prepared by the Pam & Glenn. We ended with prayers for family, friends and all those in need.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Christmas Eve
Posted by
Jennifer
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Too cute, Jennifer! And what a great tradition!
Dylan and Caitlyn were so excited to see Emily and Matthew on your brand new blog! I am so proud of you! I hope you will enjoy blogging as much as I do. :)
Post a Comment