Wednesday, March 26, 2008

He is Risen! Easter Fun


We had a wonderful Easter day. Emily and Math found their baskets from the Easter Bunny. They got yummy candy, books and these cute bunny slippers. I had attended mass at the Easter Vigil, Renee who I had sponsored last year in RCIA finally got everything the church required of her so, she got Confirmed and recieved First Communion on Saturday Night. It was such a beautiful mass. And I was so honored to have gone throught this process with her, I learned so much about the Catholic faith that I didn't know or had just forgotten. After checking out all the stuff in their baskets. Ryan and Emily went to mass while Math and I got ready to go to my dad's for brunch with my family and an Egg Hunt for over 200 plastic filled eggs.





Ryan and I had gotten the kids a basket too with a little lamb, candy and a toy. Emily got a Leapster Game System with 5 games and Math got a Leap Pad with 8 books. We thought these were great learning toys for them. Emily had been wanting one since she played with her cousins just after Christmas.



Finally we went to Ryan's Aunts for our traditional confetti filled egg hunt and smashing. Math just wanted to crack them on his own head. While Emily was getting as many people as she could including the dogs.
What a wonderful day. We have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: