Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My little handy man!


Several months ago after his birthday, Matthew was asking for some tools. He is always in Daddys tool box in the garage and loves to help daddy fix things. So I looked around at some stores and could not find anything. So I got on EBAY and bid on these tools..I won.

Their are 20+ pieces Kids Home Depot tools, but it also came with a chain saw, shovel and a concrete breaker thing which all make noise. Too Cool. He loves his tools.

He loves to fix his bed, that he brakes when he sleeps at night because "he is a big boy" he says. It is just so cute to see him all dressed in his saftey glasses and fixing stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He sure is a typical little boy wanting to fix things! This was too cute - he does look darling in those safety goggles. The toolbox will keep him busy!