Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch!











Our favorite time of year is here!!!! We made our way to the Mcall's Pumpkin Patch in Moriarty a few Saturdays ago. We have such a blast every year. Riding on the cow train, playing in the corn box, sliding down the Rocky Mountain Mine slide (even Daddy went this year), jumping on the pumpkin bubble, climbing the hay mountain, racing the pedal cars, going through the corn maze and finally going on a hay ride out to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkin for our Jack-O-Lantern. Happy Fall!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day you all must have had! The kids are SO cute. The holidays are just around the corner, aren't they? I know Emily and Matthew must be excited about that!

Melissa said...

Hi Jenn! Did I mention how much I love these pumpkin patch pictures? So cute! And I love the new fall colors here at your blog...and the anniversary counter. Ladybugs are a favorite around here. :)

We can't wait to see you guys! Only ten more days!!!