This year since Emily was turning five, we decided that she could have her party someplace fun. She decided back in the fall that she wanted Hoot's Party Zone an indoor party place that had inflatable jumping things and giant super slides. FUN!!!! We celebrated there on Sunday the 28th the day before her birthday.
On her birthday Monday, Daddy took the day off just for her. Ryan and I spend two hours Sunday night putting together this doll house by KidKraft that is 3 stories tall, as you can see taller than her and it has an elevator. Cool!!! (I had a barbie house with an elevator when I was a kid, I had to get this one for her since it had an elevator.)
And it was a nice day outside that the kids got to ride their new jeep they got for Christmas around in the street. They think that is really fun too.
And finally we had a small cake and sang happy birthday in the afternoon, had an early dinner and then Emily wanted to go swimming at the Aquatic Center, which they had been to for a cousins birthday around the time Matthew was born. They had lots of fun, Daddy thought the water was Cold!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Emily's Birthday!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment