I know that it has been a long while since I have posted anything on the blog, but as you can see we have been extreamly busy!!! This top picture is the house when we bought it in May 2003 and the next picture is May 2009. We had to replace our garage doors back in the fall and that prompted us to want to paint the house.(I personally have never really liked the blue) So, about 6 weeks ago we took out all the the trees and bushes along the house and preped the house for painting. 
First we painted the siding "practical beige" and finished the trim "super white" to match the garage doors, we replaced the lighting in the porch and driveway light with more modern fixtures (not the one from the 1970's) I really love the ones in the porch. That all took us about 2 weeks. Then came the planting and finishing touches. We planed three "gold spot euonymus" bushes infront of the windows and two olianders along the sidewalk, we finished by adding new bark.
This top picture was taken a few months ago, the kids climbing in the trees for the last time. So the final touch we added the screen door to the front door. We love it.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
"New" House
Posted by
Jennifer
at
2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm glad to see a picture of what your house looks like - it looks really nice with the renovations you made. It was really great seeing you all at Brad's wedding - the kids are so cute! Later . . .
Post a Comment