Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Birthday Girl!


I can hardly believe that my baby is 4 years old. Where does the time go. She is so smart, witty and full of life. We love you Emily.

Daddy was feeling a little under the weather to go out to lunch for Emily's special day so we decided to have a tea party lunch. For her Birthday last year she got a glass tea party set we everything to have a beautiful tea party for a couple of her Aunties. Matthew thought sipping tea was fun. And now that she was 4 years old she stated that she could pour her own tea. Then at 3 o'clock we had a small party with cake, ice cream and presents. It was a great day.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, Jenn, that cake is just way too cute! LOVE the tea party lunch idea. What a special way to celebrate her day! Again, I am SOOO glad you are blogging. Keep the posts coming! :)

tkrivera said...

Great idea Jen. There are many things you can do with this. I'll show it to Kathy. Love Tony