After all of us having some kind of sickness since Christmas day, we decided that we were going to have a fun, fun weekend!!!! On friday from 6-11pm I had crop(I have a friend who sells Creative Memories,so she hosts monthly get-togethers to work on scrapbooks) so that gave me some time for myself to get out of the house and spend some time working on the kids scrapbooks, it a lot of fun. Then saturday morning Emily wanted to go to Hinkle Family Fun Center and play in their game area called Nickle City.(All games are 5 cents, really cheep fun!) Then on the way home we stopped at the mall and ate lunch at Fudrucker's(Yummy!) and walked around Barnes & Noble bookstore. Then it was nap time. Earlier in the morning we had taken down Matthew's crib and put up his toddler bed. He has done so well going to sleep and sleeping all night. As you can see he is sleeping peacefully for his nap right now. Today he insisted he needed a piwwo (pillow). He is getting to be such a big boy and is talking so much.
Saturday we decided to go to mass at 4pm then we had my niece Caitlyn's going away party. She is 18 years old and has joined the Navy. She is going to boot camp in Illinois for three months. In late March she will come home for a few week then be stationed on a Navy ship for 9 months. She will do great she is a strong girl, but she needs our prayers.
On Sunday after breakfast Ryan mentioned going to an Egyptian Exibit the the Albuquerque Museum. It was really interesting and Emily really enjoyed it. Then we just came home and did lots of playing and watching football. It was a relaxing and much needed enjoyable fun,fun weekend.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Fun!! Fun!! Weekend
Posted by
Jennifer
at
1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my gosh, where to even begin?! That DOES sound like a fun, fun weekend! Why didn't Ryan mention any of this to me when I talked to him on Sunday?! Sheesh. It must be a MAN thing. :)
I'm still so jealous of your crop nights. Lucky you! And Hinkle Family Fun? 5 cent games? WOW!!!
We have a 4 day weekend coming up next month (Feb 15th-18th) and I had mentioned once to Darren that maybe we should try to go see his dad in Tucson at that time. But now I'm totally taking it back...I want to go to Albuquerque instead! (I even looked up the Abq. museum right after reading your post. Dylan would have LOVED that Egyptian exhibit, but rats! It ends Feb. 10th!)
I don't know yet whether we actually will go up there next month, but after reading this, and knowing now that I can buy little girl things at Other Mother's, I'm really, really tempted! I'm having a serious talk with Darren tonight. :)
OH, and one more thing: Matthew in his new big boy bed is just too cute for words!
Post a Comment