Sorry this is so late. The past week has been busy. Well, last Tuesday was the first day for school for both the kiddos. Emily begins her day at 8am at Annunciation Catholic School, she has been very excited for school to start. For the first day Ryan and I both took her to school, she went right in a put all her stuff right where it went. So proud of our sweet girl. I was doing fine until we were leaving her class and I waved goodbye and blew her a kiss...she did the same and that was it I was in tears...
Matthew on the other hand was so excited he couldn't wait till 9:30am when he started at St. John's Preschool (the same school Emily went to last year).
They both had lots of fun getting to know their teachers and classmates. Emily's favorite part of school is recess.. Matthew says he loves it all.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
First Day of School
Posted by
Jennifer
at
10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment