Friday, September 18, 2009

Our Soccer Girl !!


Emily started AYSO Soccer this past weekend. Ryan has been practicing with her for the past several months. At the first game she didn't know quite what to do in the first half but, then she sat out and I showed her how the other girls were trying to take it away from the other team so that they would not score and how to kick it towards her own goal and try to kick it into the net. Well, after that pep talk she went out their and my shy little girl was on that ball every chance she got. She did great! Her team won 4 to 3! Go Blue Unicorns!!

And right behind us at the other feild was her cousin Isabel and her team playing their first game too.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay Emily! How cute! I love the name of her team. :)

I love that you, too, have changed the look of your blog! Hooray for fall!!!